1. What is Personal Information?
2. What Personal Information Does GeoLoc Collect?
- Registration and Profile Information. When you create an account, we may collect your personal information such as your username, mobile phone number and a photo, if you chose to have a photo associated with your account. If you want to add a child or family member’s name to your account, we collect the child or family member’s name, and mobile phone number. We may collect billing information when you sign up for Premium service. When you register in our app with social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google we receive only your name and user ID. When your register with Firebase Phone Auth we collect only your phone number.
- Geolocation. We collect your unique user identifier and your location through GPS, WiFi, or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Service. We collect the location of your designated Location Alerts to provide notifications when arrive and leave special Place.
- Messages and User Content. We collect information when you message other members of your Family through use of the service. We may also retain any messages you send to us.
Automatically collected information through the use of technology: When you visit our website or use our mobile app, we and our business partners may collect certain information about your computer or device through technology such as cookies, web beacons, log files, or other tracking/recording tools. The information we collect through the use of tracking technologies includes, but is not limited to, IP address, browser information, referring/exit pages and URLs, click stream data and how you interact with links on the website, mobile app, or Service, domain names, landing pages, page views, cookie data that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, browsing behavior on our site, mobile device type, mobile device IDs or other persistent identifiers, and location data collected from your mobile device. Some or all of this data may be combined with other personally identifying information described above. We use this information to: Remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site or mobile app; Provide custom, personalized content and information; Monitor the effectiveness of our Service and our marketing campaigns; Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, users, traffic, and demographic patterns; Diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our Users or engineers that are associated with certain IP addresses or User IDs; Automatically update our mobile application on your system and related devices.
3. How Does GeoLoc Use the Personal Information?
Generally, GeoLoc collects, stores, uses and discloses information to enable us to:
- provide GeoLoc service;
- create your account;
- identify you as a user;
- respond to your inquiries and emails;
- improve the application.
4. Data sharing with 3rd parties.
Optionally, some data is transefered to Facebook Analytics.
Your personal data is stored and protected by Google Inc.
6. User Access and Choice.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may email us at email@example.com to deactivate your account. You may also correct, update, or amend your personal information in your profile settings within GeoLoc app or by emailing us. Removing GeoLoc from your mobile device will not delete the personal information has retained about you. If you leave the family, we will retain your user content in the event that you would like to access in the future. Your user content can be deleted permanently by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Responsibility of the parties.
You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the GeoLoc application. You agree that GeoLoc is not responsible for the behavior of any user or the use of any function of the application. Rely on common sense and reason when interacting with other people, including when using personal or other information.